Opening Spring 2015 Ream Hills Caravan Park enjoys a rural location close to the popular holiday resort of Blackpool, but within easy reach of the M55.
Our family friendly campsite accommodates touring caravans, motorhomes and tents.
The pitch types available are:
1. Hardstanding pitch with a gravel base plus space for a car and awning
2. Hardstanding pitch as above but with the addition of an electric hook-up
3. Serviced pitch – hardstanding pitch as above but with the addition of an electric hook-up, mains water hook up with water drain
4. Tent camping pitches for those sleeping under canvas, situated on a large, level, grassy field. Again there is the option of an electric hook up.
5. Limited number of seasonal pitches.
Facilities provided at this park include a new amenities building on the caravan field with toilets, basins and free hot showers, a laundry room and a dish washing room.
The tent field has a second amenity building which houses free hot showers and toilets and a dish washing area.
Fresh water points, a chemical waste disposal point, Wi-Fi access, an outdoor playground for the children and a licensed café bar are also found on site.
Ream Hills Caravan Park also offers a range of self-catering holiday lodges for hire on site, with options to suite different budgets.
All lodges are non-smoking and pet free.