Seaview Gorran Haven Holiday Park offers you and your family the perfect holiday, as they are pet and child friendly and the dedicated team of staff are always at hand, to offer you the best holiday experience.
They are proud to be the only site that has won ‘AA Holiday Campsite of the Year’ 4 times and they can offer exceptional facilities, which are all free to use.
There are an abundance of activities for all the family to enjoy, on and off the park.
If you are looking for that extra privacy, you can take a Luxury pitch on The Paddocks that gives you that extra touch of privacy, as the pitch is surrounded by hedging on three sides.
For those of you who like to take your work along or just wish to simply entertain the kids in the evening, they offer a WIFI internet access throughout the park.
CAMPING AND TOURING
Every pitch has an electric hook-up facility, there is a fully equipped laundry and campers kitchens, complete with cookers, microwaves and freezers, so even while camping, you can enjoy those home comforts.
• Exceptional toilet and shower blocks, heated for the cold UK evenings
• Fully equipped campers kitchen
• Outdoor swimming pool
• Electric hook-up on all pitches
• A large selection of Fully Serviced and Hard Standing pitches available.
HOLIDAY HOME CARAVAN
The Holiday Home caravans are extremely spacious and very well equipped.
They offer complete privacy and are set well apart from each other. The two and three bedroom holiday caravans offer excellent accommodation for couples and families.
They also have a disabled access caravan which is
totally wheelchair friendly.
• All holiday homes are Non Smoking
• Holiday homes are spacious and well equipped
• Exceptional views of the ocean
• Set well apart from neighbouring caravans
• Free use of Parks facilities
• Gas cooker with four rings, grill and oven
• Electric Kettle
• Fridge Freezer
• All crockery and utensils
• Heating in the lounge and master bedroom
• Colour TV
• Toilet and shower room
• Duvets, pillows and bedlinen provided free of charge
• Each caravan has its very own patio table and chairs
• Car Parking next to van for one vehicle
• Cots and high chairs are available on request, at an extra charge
They also have a limited number of dog and pet friendly holiday home caravans (please phone for details).
Seaview Gorran Haven Holiday Park can help you with those ‘forever creeping’ petrol costs, so why not take one of the seasonal pitches all the way through, from Easter until the end of October.
• Price includes your tourer, awning and two cars
• Up to 8 people and two dogs at any-one-time
• Free use of Seaview Facilities
• Free Winter Storage (subject to rebooking for the following season)
BEACHES TO VISIT
Hemmick Beach – a beautiful sandy beach with many rock pools.
Trebarwith Strand – Trebarwith Strand is approximately 2 and a half miles south of Tintagel Castle and when the tide is in, you can lay on the rocks and when the tide goes out, a beautiful sandy beach with great surfing and sunsets.
Fistral Beach – A stunning sandy beach with facilities available, shops, toilets and cafe.
The Relentless Boardmasters Surfing Competion is being held there from the 4th – 8th August 2010. See UK Campsite Finder’s Events section.
PLEASE VIEW THE WEBSITE ABOVE, OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY AND BOOKING TARIFF
Please sign in to see contact details.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Alan Cheesley22nd July 2010 at 12:00 am
The staff are friendly and the site is brilliant, with loads for the kids to do. You should see the shower block, I thought I was staying at a plush hotel. Close to Gardens of Helligan, Eden Project, Mevagissey and some of the best beaches, it is in just the right spot. The best holiday park we have been to.Helpful Review