Online Booking Cancellation Policy
Our general online booking cancellation policy is shown below.
If the individual campsite or holiday park online booking system has a different cancellation policy then those terms will over-rule ours.
No refunds will be given once payment has been made.
Refunds cannot be given in the event of leaving due to inclement weather or the decision to cut short a rental which has been previously paid for.
In the event of a severe weather warning, the need to evacuate the site or if the pitch becomes unusable or inaccessible or unavailable.
If you wish to make a cancellation due to exceptional circumstances please contact the campsite directly immediately and they will, based on each case, determine if a full or partial refund is possible.
We will not accept liability or pay any compensation in the event of the 2012 London Olympics being cancelled or postponed. Although this scenario is highly unlikely, we strongly recommend you organise travel insurance to protect you against this scenario.
Our right to refuse/alter the booking
- We and the individual holiday parks reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- Occasionally we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time, if so, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
- If a booking has to be cancelled or changed in a significant way by the holiday park then they will return to you (the ‘Visitor’) money paid to them in respect of the Camping Pitch and/or Equipment and Services. We will not otherwise be liable for any loss caused by cancellation or alteration if it arises out of circumstances beyond our control.
- In the unlikely event that that we need to alter your booking we will offer you the choice of the following options:
- (for significant alterations) accepting the changed arrangements or
- purchasing alternative arrangements from us, of a similar standard to those originally booked if available (if the chosen alternative is less expensive than your original one, we will refund the difference but if it is more expensive, we will ask you to pay the difference) or
- cancelling the booking and obtaining a full and prompt refund of all the money paid – as long as you have given us written notification of cancellation within 7 days of the date on which you were notified of the alterations.
- In the unlikely event of the Company cancelling your booking, we shall not be liable to you for any incidental expenses incurred by you.
- We would strongly recommend that you take out full insurance, which should then in most cases include cover under certain circumstances against loss of booking fees or cancellation fees.
- We reserve the right within our reasonable discretion to terminate the booking without notice, if you or your party's conduct or behaviour is disruptive in any way and/or affects the enjoyment of other campers. We shall not accept liability for any extra costs incurred by you/or your party as a result of our doing so. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you / your party causes or is likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the arrangements of you/your party. You/your party will be required to leave the accommodation/ other service. We will have no further responsibility toward you including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
Please note that your deposit paid to Campsite Finder Online is non-refundable.