Get directions to Cambrose Touring Park with Google.
Enter your postcode below then click the
Get Directions button.
Cambrose Touring Park is a small family camping and touring park, pleasantly situated in the unspoilt Portreath Valley, approximately one and a half miles from the beautiful sandy beaches of Portreath and Porthtowan.
The park is located on six acres of well sheltered land, it is an excellent sun trap, and also offers purpose built facilities for any disabled visitors. We are open from Easter until October 31st, there is no charge for children under the age of one year. Dogs are welcome, provided they are kept under control.
Most roads are tarmaced and ample parking alongside
It is essential to Pre-book in high season.
Centrally situated, Cambrose Touring Park provides an ideal base from which to explore Cornwall's many beauty spots, quaint fishing villages, outstanding beaches, beautiful gardens and coastal walks.
There is a superb choice of leisure and sporting activities in the area including surfing, wind surfing, horse riding, sailing and golf. Just three and a half miles away the Carn Brea Leisure Centre offers squash, badminton, indoor swimming with water chutes. Redruth is only two miles away with shopping centre and cinema. A very high standard of cleanliness is always maintained at Cambrose and you can be assured that everything will be done to make your holiday a happy and enjoyable one. You will certainly want to visit us again.
* Toilet block with FREE hot and cold water and showers 24 hrs a day, hair dryers and usual facilities.
* Family Shower Room with Belfast Sink for bathing little ones, changing table and toilet.
* Fully equipped laundry/washing-up room with automatic washing machine, spin and tumble drier, electric iron and ironing board.
* Separate purpose built facilities for the disabled including a shower and toilet suitable for wheelchair users.
* Heated swimming pool, kiddies paddling pool (heated mid-May to mid-September).
* Deep freeze for ice packs.
* Ample electric hook-ups.
* Calor Gas and Gaz stocked.
* Mains water and drainage, ample stand pipes, and chemical disposal point.
* Lights remain on all night.Games Room
* Hot take-away food alternate evenings in peak season.
* Four berth caravans for hire.
* Large games field.
* Wet weather room with pool table and TV.
* Adventure play area.
Tent, Touring, Motor Home (with 2 persons)
* 1st April 8th June £10.00
* 9th June - 13th July £11.00
* 14th July - 31st Aug £17.50
* 1st Sept - 31st Oct £10.00
* Free hot showers
* Free hot water
* No charge for children under the age of 2 yrs
Additional Adult £4.00
Children (2yrs - 13yrs) £2.50
Young Persons (14yrs - 17yrs) £3.50
Hickers £6.00 - £7.00
Pup Tent ( on same pitch) £2.00
Extra Car £2.00
Electric Hook - Up £3.50
Awning ( chargeable 1st July - 31st Aug £2.00
(ALL PRICES PER NIGHT INCLUDING VAT)
Please contact Cambrose for conditions of booking and to request a booking form.
Cambrose Touring Park does not have a premium listing so cannot add their own photos to their listing.
There are currently no reviews of Cambrose Touring Park. If you have stayed at Cambrose Touring Park please be the first to post a review.
Have you stayed at Cambrose Touring Park?
If so please add your review and share your experiences with other potential holidaymakers.