Get directions to Llwyn yr Helm Caravan & Camping Park with Google.
Enter your postcode below then click the
Get Directions button.
Llwyn yr Helm Caravan and Camping Park in Gwynedd is a small family run caravan park on a working hill farm in the picturesque village of Brithdir.
The village is situated four miles from the town of Dolgellau - a grey-stoned market town which has interesting shops, useful amenities and historical collection of architectural styles.
The park is a central base for many attractions whether you choose a tranquil or active break.
We encourage a peaceful atmosphere on the park so that our visitors can relax and enjoy their break in a rural setting in the Snowdonia National Park.
We are involved with conservation of the countryside and encourage children’s participation.
CAMPING AND TOURING
The Park extends to four acres which is sectioned-off into three separate area by hedges, fences and traditional dry stone walls. Some pitches are on grass, others are hard standings-most of which have 15 amp electrical hook-ups.
We have a central toilet block with a disabled / family room with showers and hot water, washing-up sinks and chemical waste disposal point.
We have an addition family wash room and laundry facilities. A fridge is available for campers use. Also cool block freezing facilities and Calor gas exchange service.
· Wide signposted entrance to Park from minor road
· 25 Touring pitches
· Reception at farm house
· Emergency telephone at farm house
· Suitable for touring caravans, motor homes and tents
· Tarmac and gravel roads, some on slight gradients
· Some landscaped pitches, others with hard standings and grass
· Some pitches are serviced
· Parking by pitches
· Electrical hook ups to most pitches
· Natural landscaping, walls and hedges, wonderful views of mountains
· Toilet block with showers and hot water
· Two family rooms, one of witch is suitable for disabled persons.
· Wash room / toilets suitable for wheelchairs
· Access to toilet block with ramps and hand rails
· Good colour contrasts to floors and walls in toilet block
· Toilet block and some parts of park lit after dark
· Drinking water at toilet block and stand pipes
· Waste water and disposal point at toilet block
· Water for motor homes available at farm house
· Laundry room
· Well behaved dogs on leads welcome
· Fair mobile / TV signal
· Assistance can be given for siting van with prior notice
· Four miles to nearest town Dolegllau
· Central to many places of interest, mountains and beaches
· Limited bus service to Brithdir
· Nearest train station: Barmouth 10 miles, Machynlleth 14 miles
* Tennis Courts 4 miles away in Dolgellau
* 8-10 miles from sandy beaches and the coast
* Mountain Bike centre near by -( Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Centre)
Llwyn yr Helm Caravan and Camping Park is sympathetically landscaped to accommodate pitches for 42 owner-occupied caravans with services and parking provided to each caravan.
Please CONTACT US for availability of pre-used caravans and pitches for new vans.
This is an idyllic place to stay to view and walk the Snowdonia National Park.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
There are currently no reviews of Llwyn yr Helm Caravan & Camping Park. If you have stayed at Llwyn yr Helm Caravan & Camping Park please be the first to post a review.
Have you stayed at Llwyn yr Helm Caravan & Camping Park?
If so please add your review and share your experiences with other potential holidaymakers.